The new, twelfth-gen Toyota Corolla vehicle is coming to India in 2020 to supplant the present Corolla Altis. The new Corolla vehicle was uncovered in 2018 in China, and it draws vigorously from the Corolla hatchback for its frontal appearance.
Like previously, there are diverse variants of the Corolla that will be on special in US and China. India is probably going to get the Corolla that China gets. To know how these vehicles vary, click here.
Also check more details about KTM RC 390
The expected changes
- Contrasted with the current Corolla Altis in India, the new Corolla in China is longer (by 20mm) and more extensive (by 5mm), yet the wheelbase (2700mm) is the equivalent.
- It depends on the TNGA stage and half and half tech is on offer also.
- Anticipate that the new Corolla should come to India sans the diesel motor.
- Toyota isn’t probably going to offer a diesel motor on the Corolla. Rather, we anticipate that Toyota should offer half breed tech on the Corolla this time around, making it one of the main vehicles in its portion to achieve cross breed status.
- The present Corolla is accessible with a 1.8-liter petroleum motor and a 1.4-liter diesel motor. We anticipate that the new Corolla should come to India with BSVI motors from dispatch.
- It stays to be seen whether Toyota picks to offer the new Corolla with only a petroleum motor or both oil and cross breed.
- In the event that it’s simply the petroleum Corolla at dispatch (which may be fuelled by a 2.0-liter motor), we don’t anticipate that the costs should go up essentially, except if Toyota selects to offer the new Corolla in some completely stacked variation as it were.
- Toyota selects to offer only the Corolla Hybrid in India, at that point costs are probably going to begin once again the Rs 20 lakh imprint.
- At present, the price of corolla altis starts from Rs 16.45 lakh in India and goes up to Rs 20.19 lakh. ( price of corolla Altis may vary as per location)
- It contends with any semblance of the Skoda Octavia and Hyundai Elantra in India and will before long be joined by the new Honda Civic.
Thus, some quick facts on the Next-gen Toyota Corolla Altis Indian model which will be launched in 2020 are:
- It is the Twelfth-gen Corolla car model.
- Toyota offers distinctive looking adaptations of new Corolla in China and the US.
- India is probably going to get the China-spec Corolla.
- Toyota probably won’t offer a diesel motor on the new Corolla.