Tata Motors has recently launched the Harrier SUV in India on January23 2019. The spacious SUV is the fourth new launch by the company. The harrier SUV is counted under the first car which is listed under the Impact 20 design language. Tata Harrier SUV Prices starts from 12.69lakh.
TATA Harrier specifications:
- The Harrier is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylender turbo-diesel engine that churns out 140PS of power and 350Nm or torque.
- The Tata Harrier is the JLR sourced OMEGA platform. It debuts Tata Motor’s new IMPACT design 2.0 philosophies. Configured by Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre, cylinder engine.
- The Tata Harrier measures in at 4598mm in length, 1894mm in terms of width and 1706 mm in terms of heights.
- Wheelbase on the new Harrier is 2741mm while the ground clearance on the SUV is 205 mm. The top-end XZ also comes with gizmos like- a larger 8.8-inch touch screen infotainment system for high-resolution display.
- It has nine JBL speakers with amplifier and tuned acoustics, and fully-digital 7-inch instrument cluster. Harrier has Absence if sunroof and automatic transmission. In Tata Harrier, engine lags in terms of power output.
FEATURES & EXTRIOR
The thing which is an instant take away for the Harrier is the design. The Tata Harrier is an urban SUV and the design justifies that to the best. It looks butch having a high hood-line and housing a wide grille with LED daytime running lamps at corners and the projector headlamps have been positioned just below them. Attractive exterior design with true SUV DNA, specially the tail lamp and overall rear and side design.
Also check Best Cars in India
THE HARRIER INTERIOR
As mentioned, the Tata Harrier has the largest footprint in all and has the most spacious cabin. Now what add to the package is the quality of materials and finish of the cabin. Everything from the oak wood palette used on the dash and grab handles to the soft touch upholstery feel plush and better than its class. The cabin of the Harrier is too looks alluring and uncluttered, be it the wraparound dash with a binnacle line running the width of the cabin or the 8.8-inch floating touch screen which is high on functionality and eliminates many buttons. The Tata Harrier at 425litres has the biggest boot space too of them all seats up which can be further expanded to 800litres.