Top # ways in which you can track your container shipment
As a part of the international shipping industry, you must have heard about the container shipment tracking facility. Out of all the perks of using technology to get the best of all services, the tracking facility has to be the most gratifying one. This GPS (Global Positioning System) sustained system helps know the location of the freight shipment. If you are new in the business, and you are establishing good connections with your buyers, using the tracking system will help you in offering equitable services! Here is everything you need to know about the tracking process.
Efficient Ways To Track Freight Shipments Online
The container tracking shipment facility is so important to maintain a healthy and well-informed shipment process going on. No customer or buyer enjoys being left wondering how far his order is. Tracking your cargo’s location can help you serve your customers in a better way which in turn will strengthen your business relations. The good news is that you have two ways through which you can track your freight shipments.
Avail The Services of Shipping Companies
The growth of the Indian shipping industry partly relies on the shoulders of the shipping and logistics service providers. You can find the best one for yourself that will help you with everything starting from customs clearance to container shipment tracking process.
- Visit the official website of your preferred service partner through your computer’s web browser.
- On the main ribbon of the home page, you will find a drop-down arrow named products. Click on it and choose the container tracking option from the list.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “get started” tab.
- Enter your work email address and sign up. Follow the steps as you will be instructed.
- Enter the details of your container and get the most accurate and reliable results on your screen. The website is trusted for its advanced technology, and thus, you will not have to worry about any glitches in the information transmitted.
Use Official Website of The Company
There are several container companies like OOCL, CMA-CGM, Maersk, Hapag, etc. You can use the official website of the company you pick for your cargo. Although it is a bit difficult to keep switching the portal for every tracking process, it is possible if you prefer it anyway!
Just follow the steps intently and do not enter any wrong information or bill number.
- Go to your smartphone’s or computer’s browser and search for the official website of your container, and you will be directed to the homepage of the website.
- On the right side of the page, you will find a list of “our services”. There click of the toggle named “e-services”. Use this container shipment tracking to make a specific search.
- Under the drop-down arrow of e-services, you will find an option, “ocean freight tracking”, click on it.
- The page will refresh, and you will find an “ocean freight tracking tool” written within a paragraph. Click on it to open the tool.
- Now a small box will appear on the page asking you the Bill of Lading number, booking or container number, and the type of shipment you have done.
- Enter all the details correctly, and the required information about your cargo’s location will appear on the screen.
The proximity and accuracy of the information fed through the container shipment tracking depend upon the technology used by the service providers. So, you must always rely on a reliable source of information. Make the most of the money you invest in your trading business. Get the most trustworthy shipper in the business and use this facility to deliver the best quality services to your buyers!